Hi guys! First of all, I want to thank you so, so much for your patience and understanding. March was a super rough month for the shop and for me personally. In addition to LIFE, I had to deal with technical problem upon technical problem. Not only did my printer start printing all crazy, buy my Silhouette decided it just didn’t want to cut anymore. AND my car died on me! I think we all just needed a little break. But I’m up and running again and we’re just about ready to reopen the shop.
After much thought, I decided to reopen the shop on First Friday, April 7th. I know that’s one more week of waiting and some of you are anxious to get your inserts and stickers, but it gives me a little extra time to get ready for you AND also you won’t have to pay double shipping if you wanted to get inserts and the May sticker sheet.
• All items are ready to ship in 1-3 business days. If an item sells out, it will be restocked the following Monday. When we reopen on the 7th, I will have a limited quantity, but I will increase my inventory each week.
• All items are undated. I know, I know…a lot of you prefer dated. But undated is all I can handle for now with my current workload. In the meantime, you can always use stamps or get some date stickers online or at Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn’s, etc.
• If you would like to see something in the shop (dated, lined, unlined, etc.) please let me know. I don’t know if I will be able to accommodate every request, but I will definitely keep a list and make sure to try and get the most requested items in the shop.
Ok, that’s it for now. You guys have been so supportive and I am constantly amazed and humbled by your kindness. I truly, deeply thank you all.
. . . . . . . . . .
Did you know that “the planner spot” is more than just an Etsy shop? My goal is to be a resource for you of not only tools, but tips and inspiration as well. Here is what I’m usually doing each week:
• Monday: shop restock on Etsy
• Wednesday: new post with planner tips and shop updates here on the blog
• First Friday: new stickers release (and occasional new inserts too) on Etsy
• Sunday: new “plan with me” video on YouTube
• I also try to post planner inspo several times a week over on Instagram