I haven’t had time to properly share with you that November is a very special month around here. First, it’s my husband’s and my anniversary month. It’s also my birthday month. And, of course, there’s Thanksgiving. Now that I have a shop and platform that’s growing and thriving, this month of thanksgiving has taken on an extra special meaning for me. And there are a few ways we will celebrate!
• First Friday – last weekend everything was 10% off in the shop to commemorate my husband’s and my 10th wedding anniversary. Don’t worry if you missed it, because I have a few more treats coming. (But be sure to join our Facebook group so you don’t miss upcoming First Friday treats!)
• Destash RAKs – I recently cleaned out my closet and found a big stash of planner goodies that need new homes. So every order placed in November will receive a few extras, like stickers, page markers, page flags and more!
• There will also be a surprise to celebrate my birthday and another to celebrate my thanksgiving for all of you. Be sure you’re following me on social media or in our Facebook group so you don’t miss out!
Hope you enjoy these little treats, just small ways of saying thank you for your support and kindness.
Here is the plan for the rest of November. A few things to note:
• The 2017 sticker bundle will only be available through November. New designs will be coming in 2018!
• Due to increased volume of orders and our new printing process, I will no longer be able to offer custom inserts.
• The printables shop will reopen on the 17th. Only select stickers and inserts will be offered as printables.
This month I am also doing a revamped version of the Goal Set w/ Me series I did last year. It’s all about setting goals and incorporating them into our planning systems. There will be blog posts, videos, and some free downloads!
We’ll kick it off with a blog post next week, November 15th. I hope you will join me!