how to print and cut our printable stickers
I always get requests for a video or blog post on how to print and cut our printable inserts. It was easier for me to do a blog post, so here you go!
I'm going to show two ways--how to print and cut if you don't have a Silhouette machine, and how to print and cut if you do have one.
First, go to tps printables and purchase your stickers :)
If you DON'T have a Silhouette machine:
1. Print the pdf file. The paper I use for my printables is Online Labels standard matte labels. Make sure your printer is set to "Actual Size" or "No Scaling" or your stickers won't print at the right size.
2. Cut your stickers using a blade. I use a ruler and a Slice cutter to kiss cut stickers, meaning you can cut around the stickers and peel them off the sheet. I also use various size hole punches for the smaller icons and deco stickers. Here I am using a 5/16" single hole punch for the icons and a 1/2" hole punch for the smaller deco stickers.
If you DO have a Silhouette machine:
2. Adjust the settings on your Silhouette machine. Click on "Line" on the right side menu. Make sure your Material is on Sticker Paper. You should experiment with your blade settings, but what has worked for me is setting the physical blade itself to "2", the Speed to "5" and the Force to "8". Then click the "Send" button at the bottom right.
3. Send your stickers through the Silhouette machine to be cut. Click "Start" in the pop up window that will appear.
4. Trim your sticker sheets. I use a Swingline Guillotine paper trimmer. There is a faint gray line to guide you in trimming your sticker sheets down to size.
And that's it! Let me know in the comments if you have any questions! Or, if you have any other helpful tips, please do share!
(This blog post contains affiliate links)